SIGN UP FOR THE MSI AT WWW.MILITARYSISTERHOODINITIATIVE.ORG
HER2 Awards 2019 will be held May 4, 2019 at the LC Walker Arena in Muskegon, MI.
HER2 AWARDS 2019 NOMINATION PERIOD IS OPEN!!!!
1. Excellence in Exemplary Achievement Award : Must be a female veteran who is founder, co-founder, or president of the organization in which they are assisting military members on active duty or veterans and must have made significant public service contributions at the local, state, or national level.
2. Outstanding Support of Veterans Award: Must be a female veteran who has made significant public service contributions at the local, state, or national level.
3. Excellence in the Community Award: Can be an individual, organization or corporation that has made made significant public service contributions at the local, state, or national level to the active duty veteran population with an emphasis on the female veteran population. This can be shown through the offering of retreats, specific services for female veterans, or specific products tailored towards female veterans.
HOW TO NOMINATE SOMEONE: To nominate someone please send the following information to: email@example.com
1. NAME OF NOMINEE
2. NOMINEE PHONE
3. NOMINEE HOME ADDRESS
4. NOMINEE EMAIL ADDRESS
5. NOMINEE’S BRANCH OF SERVICE
6. STATUS OF SERVICE? ACTIVE? RETIRED? VETERAN ( Not retired)?
7. NAME OF NOMINATOR
8. NOMINATOR EMAIL ADDRESS
9. NOMINATOR PHONE
10. AWARD BEING NOMINATED FOR
The deadline for submission of nominees is the October 25, 2018. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. All nominations must be submitted to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WINC: For All Women Veterans is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing women who were injured either physically, mentally, emotionally, or even spiritually while serving in the Armed Forces, with the tools they need to enter the world again as a woman, not a service member, while also increasing national awareness about the need to successfully integrate the female warrior veteran back into society.
On May 4, 2019, we will be joined by celebrities as we hold our second annual WINC: For All Women Veterans “HER2 Military Women of Excellence Awards” fundraiser, where women from the Armed Forces, as well as a civilians, will be honored for their community service in this country through “Excellence in Exemplary Achievement”, “Outstanding Support of Veterans”, and “Excellence in the Community” awards.
The funds raised during this event will not only support the award nominees and the travel expenses for these very deserving women who will be nominated by their peers; but they will also support our ongoing programs, which include: advocacy, peer support groups, camp retreats, our monthly meet-ups, and our newly created Military Sisterhood Initiative.
Please consider becoming a sponsor by making a financial donation. We are also looking for in-kind donations as well. The sponsorship details are listed below. Again, we thank you for your support.
FIVE-STAR GENERAL SPONSOR - $5,000 (Limit 4)
COLONEL SPONSOR - $2,000
STAFF SERGEANT/PETTY OFFICER FIRST CLASS SPONSOR- $1,000
SPECIALIST/CORPORAL/SENIOR AIRMAN SPONSOR - $500
PRIVATE/AIRMAN BASIC/SEAMAN SPONSOR- $250